Board Certified Behavior Analysts Wanted, Flexible,
Florida position, Great Pay
BCBA and BCaBA
Director Positions and Clinical Positions
Behavior Basics is searching for Behavior Analysts to join our amazing and dynamic team.
Do you have a passion for positively impacting the lives of children and families?
We are seeking UNIQUE and experienced behavior analysts to join our clinical group. Team collaboration is at the heart of how we work and excel.
About BBI: A Unique ABA Provider
Behavior Basics has been providing services in Florida since 2004! We are unique in the field of ABA, we are one of very few providers that specialize in treating the whole family with a focus on caregiver training. Our target population includes children in the foster care and community mental health systems. At Behavior Basics we are passionate and dedicated to the children and families we serve. Behavior Basics is well known, respected and sought after in the community, working in partnership with multiple collaborative agencies.
- Provide services In Home, School, Daycare, and Community as appropriate
- Conduct Assessments and develop behavior intervention plans
- Supervise Team of Behavior Technicians
- Work collaboratively with the clinical team
- Willing to learn and grow professionally
- Flexible, social, organized, dependable, take initiative
- Feel the passion behind our mission and values
- Bachelor or Master Degree in ABA, Psychology or related field
- Board Certification (BCaBA or BCBA)
- Flexible hours: set your own schedule
- Competitive Attractive Salary
- Bonus opportunities and incentives
- Health Insurance and Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Supervision and ongoing training provided
- Paid Weekly
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign on Bonus Option
Florida Brevard County, Indian River County, St. Lucie County, Martin County, Okeechobee County, Palm Beach County
Expansion to Broward County coming soon